I have never heard of "Isogu ittara" & I think it is
incorrect grammer.  Instead, I've learned and often
heard & used "Isoidara".


--- randhir_nag <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Here is one question which I am sure every person
> learning Japanese 
> faces.
> 
> But surprisingly,explanation in books are so complex
> and cryptic.
>  
> 
> Isogu nara, tsugi no densha ni noru koto ga dekiru
> yo.
> 
> Isogeba, tsugi no densha ni noru koto ga dekiru yo.
> 
> Isogu ittara,tsugi no densha ni noru koto ga dekiru
> yo.
> 
> Can someone explain which of the above is wrong -
> and why?
> 
> If they are all correct,what differentiates these
> forms?
> 
> 
> 
> 



       
____________________________________________________________________________________
Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
http://travel.yahoo.com/


 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to