--- In [email protected], "sarutobi111" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 
> In modern Japanese, "kawaranu" is used only as a noun modifier 
> like "kawaranu ai/yuujou (unchanged love/friendship) and sounds a 
> bit old-fashioned or formal.  "Kawaranai" can be used more freely, 
> commonly and widely.
> See the following examples.
> 
> 1. Ano hito wa ikutsu ni natte mo kawaranai ne. (not "kawaranu ne")
> 2. Kawaranai de iru koto wa fukanou da. (not "kawaranu de")
> 3. Kawaranai ai wo chikau. (or "Kawaranu ai wo chikau.")
> 
> Got it?
> 
> Kamui>

Yes, I got it. However, one more question. What about "-nai de" 
versus "-nakute"? I often use the latter for adjectives and verbs 
alike. Is it correct?

- Arian I.





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to