Currently, all japhar libraries are using version number 1:0:0.  I've
made a patch to move this number from each individual Makefile.am and
into configure.in.

I beleve that this version number should be changed once in a while,
and my question is when.

If I'm not mistaken, the major number is supposed to increase each
time the binary API changes.  I suggest changing the minor number on
every release, and to leave the patch number for interim releases.

Have I misunderstod something, or does this sound correct?
--
##>  Petter Reinholdtsen  <##  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]