Petter Reinholdtsen ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> [Aaron M. Renn]
> > How do I make Japhar logging work again?  I thought there was a
> > filename somewhere in the JAPHAR_LOG environment variable, and that
> > I could turn all debugging on with the "ALL" module, but that's not
> > what the latest INSTALL file says and I can't get it to do anything.
>
> Are you saying that 'JAPHAR_LOG=ALL,16,filename.out' does not work?

Well, I didn't try that because I forgot the format, but the INSTALL
file now says:

Logging in the java runtime is configurable at runtime, via the
NSPR_LOG_MODULES environment variable.  It has the following form:

<moduleName>:<value>[, <moduleName>:<value>]*

For example:

  export JAPHAR_LOG=gizmo:2

I'll give your suggestion a shot.

--