Hey, aren't you the one who said, a long-long, time ago, that said all of
the worlds computational needs can be handled by these few ( < 5
worldwide ) machines.
gat

BTW my cache ( 2mb@2ns cycle ) on my alpha is much larger than my
original 64k main memory ( @400ns cycle ) on my 8080 box. Nowadays we are
getting near to having gig's of main memory on a personal basis.