Hi all,

I have a problem that I have been unable to find any information on
either in the manual, faqs, forums and this list's archives:

The image map (JRHtmlExporterParameter.IMAGE_MAP) populated by the html
exporter contains null for what was supposed to be my chart image. A
printout of all the items contained in this map looks like this:

map entry: key=px, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
map entry: key=img_0_0_1, value=null

As you can see, the "px" entry contains an object, and I can confirm
that it is the correct image data object, which works fine. The
"img_0_0_1" entry, on the other hand, contains nothing even though the
KEY obviously is present. When I tell the exporter to store the images
on disk, everything seems to be fine, and the chart is plotted
wonderfully correct.

But I don't want to store the images on disk. Does anyone have any idea
what may cause this strange behavior?

Regards,
Kjetil Hoem