A sample is available on the JR site:
http://jasperreports.sourceforge.net/samples/index.html

A couple more samples are available in the full JR distribution (get jasperreports-x.y.z-project.zip from SF or check the CVS) under demo/samples/crosstab.

Regards,
Lucian

Vidhya C, ASDC Chennai wrote:
Dear Friends,
Can anyone help me with a cross tab example.I want to use dynamic growing rows and columns but i dont know how to go along with crosstabs,the example given isnt working fine for me.please do sent me a sample.Thanks in advance.

/Regards,
Vidhya.C/