Hello,
my DB schema is like

CLASS-A
id ( primary key ) , other properties

CLASS-B
rollno ( primary key ) , id ( foreign key CLASS-A.id ) , other attributes

I want to create a Jasper Report to display all elements of class B and and whenever the user clicks on id, the details to Class-A.id should show up. I have created the first Jasper ( to display Class-B) using iReports and it shows up fine in the iReports execution.

I am using Hibernate and struts in my app.

i feed this jasper using the following function :

       Session session = HibernateFactory.getSession();
       HibernateFactory.beginTransaction();

results = HibernateFactory.getSession().createCriteria(ClassB.class).setFetchMode("classa",FetchMode.JOIN).list();

       HibernateFactory.commitTransaction();
       HibernateFactory.closeSession();

when i try to feed this jasper using my java code, i get the error "java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: Unknown property 'id' '.

Can any one help me out with this problem ...

thanks
Manish

--
- Imagination is more important than knowledge.
-- Albert Einstein