iReport needs java *SUN* 1.4.2 or greater.

Giulio

Radek Maciaszek wrote:
Looks like the new version needs Java1.5 After It works after upgrading Java

cheers
Radek

On 03/05/06, Radek Maciaszek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi

I tried to force iReport to work for few hours but without any luck so far.
I installed everything according to documentation.
I'm using j2sdk1.4.2 and Fedora Core 4

This is a message I have after executing iReport.sh:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] iReport-1.2.2]# ./iReport.sh
Cannot find lib in iReport home  directory (null)
   at it.businesslogic.ireport.gui.ToolbarFormatPanel.initComponents()
(Unknown Source)
at it.businesslogic.ireport.gui.ToolbarFormatPanel.ToolbarFormatPanel(it.businesslogic.ireport.gui.MainFrame)
(Unknown Source)
   at it.businesslogic.ireport.gui.MainFrame.MainFrame(java.util.Map)
(Unknown Source)
   at it.businesslogic.ireport.gui.MainFrame.main(java.lang.String[])
(Unknown Source)
   at gnu.java.lang.MainThread.call_main() (/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
   at gnu.java.lang.MainThread.run() (/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)

I see also initializing window. I have to kill it however with ctrl+c
because nothing else happens

Thanks in advance for any tips

Best regards
Radek

Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easier Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd_______________________________________________