From: Abhishek Soni [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 11:30 AM
To: jasperreports-questions@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [jasperreports-questions] Stretch field is not working proper ly

Hi Mohammad Raffi,
thanks very much for your reply.......
i am using the PDF font helvatica. There are other text fields where i am using the same font and those are working fine(and for them stretchable is false). So i think that the font is not the problem. i guess only problem in the stretchable property.
i am not saying that strechable property is not working ....it is working in case when three lines come dynamically. but in case of two lines of  dynamic data it is getting stretched as per the three lines. where two line of text display with one line of blank space.
i define the height of text  as minimum as  that Only one line of text data can be fitted. So in case of more than one line of data any how field will be stretched.

so my concern is why it is displaying one blank line of space in case of two lines of data.
it you say i will send you the screen shot of the PDF.

thanks
Abhishek Soni