Hi Mauricio,

> How can I generate a PDF file, using jasperreports, disabling
> AllowCopy and AllowPrinting permissions?

if you are using the version 1.2.3 of JasperReports, in the subfolder
demo\samples\pdfencrypt there is an example that show how to disallow copy and
printing.

I copy and paste here a part of it.

File sourceFile = new File(fileName);
JasperPrint jasperPrint = (JasperPrint)JRLoader.loadObject(sourceFile);

File destFile = new File(sourceFile.getParent(), jasperPrint.getName() +
".pdf");

JRPdfExporter exporter = new JRPdfExporter();

exporter.setParameter(JRExporterParameter.JASPER_PRINT, jasperPrint);
exporter.setParameter(JRExporterParameter.OUTPUT_FILE, destFile);
exporter.setParameter(JRPdfExporterParameter.IS_ENCRYPTED, Boolean.TRUE);
exporter.setParameter(JRPdfExporterParameter.IS_128_BIT_KEY, Boolean.TRUE);
exporter.setParameter(JRPdfExporterParameter.USER_PASSWORD, "jasper");
exporter.setParameter(JRPdfExporterParameter.OWNER_PASSWORD, "reports");
exporter.setParameter(
        JRPdfExporterParameter.PERMISSIONS,
        new Integer(PdfWriter.AllowCopy | PdfWriter.AllowPrinting)
);
exporter.exportReport();

Bye,

        Vincenzo