I am looking at setting up a JasperServer to handle all report requests
for my application which will reside on another machine.

I want to be able to provide UI in my application to schedule reports,
check report status, retrieve lists of available reports etc and have it
hand off to the JasperServer. I had hoped to do this via the WebServices
that ship with JasperServer (Repository service is the only one?), but
am stumped due to lack of doco and a very loose interface as to whether
the purpose of the shipped Repository service is just to allow design
tools like IReports to access a "repository" of design time artefacts,
or whether it allows for the services that I require.

Can anyone help?

Is there any documentation for the Repository WebService, aside from the
WSDL?

William