hi all
        I am using ireport version 1.2.0.I have a description field in
to show the output on RTF format..I want to converts the html tags .. and
export it in RTF format. please help me out this problem...
Warm Regards
Jandhyala Shyam
System Enginner

            -**************Nihilent***************

" *** All information contained in this communication is confidential,
proprietary, privileged and is intended for the addressees only. If you have
received this E-mail in error please notify mail administrator by telephone on
+91-20-39846100 or E-mail the sender by replying to this message, and then
delete this E-mail and other copies of it from your computer system. Any
unauthorized dissemination, publication, transfer or use of the contents of
this communication, with or without modifications is punishable under the
relevant law.

Nihilent has scanned this mail with current virus checking technologies.
However, Nihilent makes no representations or warranties to the effect that
this communication is virus-free.

Nihilent reserves the right to monitor all E-mail communications through  its
Corporate Network. *** "