Hi everyone,

I'm new to Jasper reports. I created a sample report using i'report. I'm
trying to display this report in web application. Our web application uses
JSF-richfaces.
I'm trying to open jasper report via Jasper viewer on the client side.

In my backing bean i create a Jasperprint object as given below..

                        jasperPrint =
JasperFillManager.fillReport(jasperReport, reportMap,ds);
                        JasperViewer.viewReport(jasperPrint);

The jasperPrint object is passes to the JasperViewer and it open the report
correctly but it works on the server side (as expected). I can see the
report without any issues.

Now the same jasperprint object is used to display the report on the client
via the Applet.
I'm using PDFServlett and EmbeddedViewerApplet to do this. This gives me a
strange error

java.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid stream header 2550446.

BTW: My Tomcat server and my client(browser) uses the same JRE version.

I'm completely clueless. Ur help is appreciated.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18732980/jasper_error.jpg