Hi all!
I was developing a Servlet, everything was going fine, I was debbugging it. Then suddenly without modyfing any parameters/config files in JServ it stopped working. The server know returns : Not Found. I rebooted my machine, but I can't seem to access my servlet, if I try another class (which isn't a servlet) I get the message Server Error..which is what I expect..why doesn't at least this happen with my servlet..??

The strange thing is that I get :
[19/02/1999 22:32:01:405] (ERROR) ajp11: Servlet Error: NoClassDefFoundError: AgenteServlet

from my servlet that exists, if I use one that doesn't , I get:
[19/02/1999 22:32:52:990] (ERROR) ajp11: Servlet Error: ClassNotFoundException: AgenteServlet2

what is the difference? On the browser side I get the same message notfound..?
even weirder is that if I use a SimpleServlet ,on the same directory, it works, whats going on? why won't my servlet run anymore, why can't it find it? I haven't changed anything!!!

I have tried everything over and over, I need to finish my assignment by Monday, any help will be VERY VERY welcome!

Thanks in advance!!!

Alessandro