Setup:
Redhat 5.2
Apache 1.3.4
JServ 1.0b3

I configured and compiled Apache 1.3.4 without a problem.  I tested to make
sure it was working and got the welcome screen.

next I compiled and installed JServ and then re-compiled and installed
Apache.  Now, when I try and start Apache, my log shows the following:

httpd: [Sun Feb 21 12:10:13 1999] [emerg] JServ: ajp11: can not connect to
host 127.0.0.1:8007
httpd: [Sun Feb 21 12:10:13 1999] [emerg] JServ: ajp11: function connection
fail

Any ideas?

Am I supposed to edit /etc/services and make an entry for apj11?  Have I
done something else wrong?  I'm just trying to get the examples working
right now, nothing fancy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cal

*