We run various services under the knocean.com domain name
(synapse.knocean.com, scrapbook.knocean.com, member.knocean.com, etc.).
Is there an easy way to create a session under one subdomain that will
carry over to all subdomains?

In other words, I go to member.knocean.com and the servlet creates a
session. Then I want to go to synapse.knocean.com, I already
authenticated so I don't want to have to do it again. Is there a simple
way to do it?

I could just throw a cookie in there, but then I loose the ease of
session management and open up possible security risks.

Thank you,

Joel Shellman
knOcean Interactive Corporation
http://corp.knOcean.com/