Guenther Wieser wrote:

> - The only problem is that you have to use cookies to maintain session
> (I had big troubles with the second technique for session, url
> rewriting)

... snip ...

Yes, I thougth about it, and i could build sessions , but I was trying to avoid
to keep "sessions" on the server since I have all info I need on the client, and
I pass it back to the server as needed (like cookie, but not one:). I think I can
get way by creating new DBObjs evreytime someone request the servlet and reset it
on my getPost method. Is it true?
So if I do:

doPost(){
  db = new dbObj();
  db.connect();
  db.doquery();
  sendDataBack();
  db.close();
}

two instances of the same servlet wouldn't share the same db, and it would be ok
to turn MTM on?

Thanks

Rodrigo