Hi Pier,

I am thinking about one generic AJP ptotocol base communciation module. This
mdoule should not depend upon any http server. This module should define some
standard interfaces, which are called and implemented by any web server.
This module should be implemented in Java/RMI or C++/COM.

Is there any generic AJP module implementation possible?

Thanks
Bhavin