There's one easy way to load a class in java, it's called
Class.forName(String).
With that you can't load a servlet, but you can load a class, that
returns you a string or whatever with the data you need.
I personally use that to load dynamically something called a formater,
which defines methods to get for example a table or a header with
special outfit. The info for which formater I have to use for this page
(or better: database content) is stored in a database, and I just create
a new instance with
(ProjectFormater)Class.forClass(data_base_formater_name).newInstance();
where ProjectFormater is an interface that defines the methods for
returning HTML code.

--
Guenther Wieser
creative-it/Guenther Wieser Software KEG