We had JServ 1.0b3 installed on a Digital UNIX 4.0D station, with
Apache 1.3.4 and JSDK 2.0, and everything worked fine.

Keeping the same configuration, we have installed JServ 1.0b4 (only
some minor changes were to do in the configuration files). The
installation was completed successfully but, now, when we try to call a
servlet, the browser stay locked and finally a message box appears
telling that the document contains no data (the browser is Netscape
4.5).

The log files, from Apache and JServ, indicate no errors. For these
files, everything seem OK !

Someone could help ?

Thanks