BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

(Sorry in advance; I know this must be in the FAQ, but it's down)

I have a factory class that determines the actual class to create
at runtime depending on a configuration setting.  When I try
and put the classes in place for Apache/JServ I get

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: my.package.myClass
at org.apache.java.lang.AdaptiveClassLoader.loadClass(AdaptiveClassLoader)

I've tried putting the package tree under a working zone (so the
repository in myzone.properties would include it) and also in another
location specified in jserv.conf (wrapper.classpath)

What am I missing?

---
Michael Stacey
Lexi-Comp, Inc.