BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

In the log file, I get this error:

[11/12/2000 18:12:47:481] (ERROR) wrapper: argument [ 0]
/usr/jdk1.2.2/bin/java
[11/12/2000 18:12:47:481] (ERROR) wrapper: argument [ 1]
org.apache.jserv.JServ
[11/12/2000 18:12:47:481] (ERROR) wrapper: argument [ 2] /etc/jserv.properties
[11/12/2000 18:12:47:481] (ERROR) wrapper: environment [ 0]
PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin
[11/12/2000 18:12:47:481] (ERROR) wrapper: environment [ 1]
CLASSPATH=/usr/local/JSDK2.0/lib/jsdk.jar:/usr/jdk1.2.2/lib/tools.jar:/usr/local/jserv/libexec/ApacheJServ.jar:/usr/local/jserv/libexec/gnujsp.jar

I checked and all the paths are fine. I don't know what the
org.apache.jserv.JServ means though.

--
Lior Marantenboim