Fra: Istvan Bereti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sendt: 16. januar 2001 09:55
Til: Java Apache Users
Emne: RE: ApacheJServ-oracle

BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

Hi,

I'm not sure about the classes12.zip. I tried it earlier but that time did
not work so, I would suggest returning to the earlier version.
I'm running JDK1.3 and classes111.zip just fine on linux and 8.1.6 Oracle.
I don't need the ls_charset11.zip or whatever.

Steve