-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Burgess, Jay
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 9:16 AM
To: 'Java Apache Users'
Subject: RE: SSI servlet cannot find servlet class

This may not be your problem, but in CIMBA.PROPERTIES, shouldn't your
"cimba" repository be fully defined as a JAR file, like:
  repositories=C:\Java\Apache Group\Apache\htdocs\servlets\cimba.jar
instead of just:
  repositories=C:\Java\Apache Group\Apache\htdocs\servlets\cimba
Jay