BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

Hallo, listfolks,

Can I wrap ApJServMount within virtual host directives, or are they always
global to apache?

Basically, I'd like to make a generic vhost directive that includes an
apache docroot and then mount the servlet at /, on a per vhost basis. From
the docs, I don't think this is possible, but, boy would it be nice if it
were. :)

Also, all the documentation and FAQazation I can find references
jserv.properties and etc. It is my understanding that this is no longer
correct. Is that the case?

Thanks!

--
   Blue Lang, Unix Voodoo Priest                http://www.gator.net/~blue
   202 Ashe Ave, Apt 3, Raleigh, NC.                          919 835 1540