From: Gowrish Padubidri Rao [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 10:22 PM
To: Java Apache Users
Subject: Re: where do i set system.property parameters

BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

Hi

U can have a look at the "wrapper.bin.parameters" in your jserv.properties
file.

Ex:
wrapper.bin.parameters=-DRPT_CONN=3

The above line defines the "RPT_CONN" property to have a value of 3.

This property would be set when the jserv is started and u can access it
using System.getProperty("RPT_CONN")

Rgds
Gowrish