HELLO PARTNERS

This 5+ month position starts ASAP.

*LEAD JAVA/ WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER W/** Pharmaceutical EXP*

* *

*JOB LOCATION:  HOPEWELL, NJ*

Project Description:  We are seeking an experienced, well-rounded Java
development lead to develop and deliver major enhancements of the Cytobar
application. Cytobars is a web based scientific application providing data
review and reporting features for Drug Discovery scientists to verify IC50
values across panels and cell lines.

This lead developer will enhance the current Cytobars application according
to the user feedback and integrate with another in-house scientific
application, SI Form. This position will require interactions with business
analysts, end users and architect. Primary responsibility is developing the
enhancement releases. Other responsibilities will include testing and
technical documentation.

- Strong skills in creating and deploying Java-based web services and Web
2.0 applications.
- Deep knowledge of Java, experiences in JavaScript, Google Web Toolkit,
AJAX and RPC. Experience of AJAX based user interfaces.
- JUNIT, ANT, Spring Framework, IBatis, Spring MVC, web services, Ajax, JSON
Tomcat server, Linux server, and SQL query.
- Working knowledge of agile software engineering practices, software
development life cycles and configuration management.
- Experience with pharmaceutical related web application and functional
knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry is required.

Required Skills:  *Java/Web Applications, JavaScript, Google Web Toolkit,
AJAX, RPC, JSON, Spring Framework, SQL, Linux, and Pharmaceutical experience
*.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*
Irfan Khan I Technical Recruiter
Kolansoft, INC
 201-377-1844*

*Alt: 201-706-9178*

*Fax 7:201-656-6696*

* ir...@kolansoftinc.com*

*Yahoo IM: irfan.kolans...@yahoo.com*

*Website: http://www.kolansoft.net *

*
*

*If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.*

*