I just heard about a student project, where he wrapped a C-based LSI tool for Java, then integrated it into Lucene. I'll see if he's going to be posting about it any time soon.

-- Ken

I am also willing to contribute..

- Tarjei

On 11/22/05, Sebastian Menge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Am Dienstag, den 22.11.2005, 13:26 +0100 schrieb Tarjei Lægreid:
 > Are there any plans of including LSI as a Lucene feature in the future?

 I am looking for this too, and I really do think there would be "market"
 for such a component.

 I am not an "IR" man, but I if we could find a small team (and of
 course, a lead), I would love to contribute ...

--
Ken Krugler
Krugle, Inc.