Jörg,

could you please add this to JIRA so that things don't get lost. If you have a patch and/or a testcase showing the problem, it would be great if you append it to JIRA also.

thanks,
Bernhard

Jörg Henß wrote:

Hi,
FuzzyQuery produces a "java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException" in
PriorityQueue.initialize if I use Integer.MAX_VALUE as
BooleanQuery.MaxClauseCount. This is because it adds 1 to MaxClauseCount and
tries to allocate an Array of this Size (I think it overflows to MIN_VALUE).
Usually nobody needs so much clauses, but I think this should be catched
somehow. Perhaps an Error "your MaxClauseCount is too large" could do it, so
the user knows where to find the problem.
Greets
Joerg