Hi,

I made change in search.jsp under /nutch/src/web/jsp
and hope the change could reflect to the skin of nutch
search page.

I tried to run "ant war" and replace ROOT.war in
tomcat/webapp

also I tried to shutdown and restart tomcat;

But seems the nutch search page keeps the same, also
the bean.LOG.info keeps the same as before even I am
writing new information.

I wonder if any compiling steps I missed.

thanks your help,

Michael,