On Wednesday 26 April 2006 00:40, Boris Galitsky wrote:
> Hello
>

> We need to construct nested span queries, and it seems like SrndQuery
> is a good way to do it.
>
> Are there examples available for SrndQueries? How to construct them
> (is it using QueryParser?).
> Where to get Surround Parser?
>
> How to run them?

Have a look in the svn repository, in the contrib/surround/src/test directory
is junit test code exercising the surround query parser.

Iirc in the contrib area there is also an xml query parser that allows
xml structured queries, but at the moment I don't know precisely
where that is.

Regards,
Paul Elschot