Ask the question on the lucene users list, not the dev-list.

And, Read a book. Read the javadoc. Read the samples.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anton Feldmann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 10:05 AM
To: java-dev@lucene.apache.org; java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: lucene search sentence

Hi

I wrote a Indexer which is indexing all the contents of a text and the
sentence are seperated in an other Document.

"Document document = new Document(new Field ("contents", reader ));

        StringTokenizer token = new StringTokenizer(contents.replaceAll(".
", "\\.x\\") , "\\.x\\");
while(token.hasMoreTokens()){
        Document doc = new Document();
        doc.add(new Field ("sentence", token.nextToken(),Field.Store.YES,
Field.Index.TOKENIZED) );
}"

1) How do I write a Lucene Search and display all the hits in an
document?
2) How do I display the sentence the hit is in? and color the hit.
3) How do I display the sentence before and after the sentence the hit
is in?

Cherrs

anton