Thanks Hoss.  I submitted a JIRA issue:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-852

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Hostetter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 2:11 AM
To: Lucene Dev
Cc: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Lucene.NET Jira Emails?

: If this is the case, who ever has the karma to fix this, can you take care
: of it?

I think the proper way to deal with this is to file a Jira request with the
Infrastructure Project in the JIRA component, but I'm not 100% sure.

: Also, I can't figure out how to assign, close or even edit a JIRA issue
: opened against Lucene.Net.  For example, take a look at:
: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET-6 and I can't see anything
: there to edit this issue.  Yes, I am logged in.

That's the Permission Scheme thing I mentioned -- it seems that members of
the "lucene-developers" Jira Group (the Java Lucene Developers that
is) eare the ones who can modify LUCENENET issues.

: : I don't think this is intentional.  Something is broken in the JIRA
setup.
: : I have posted this email on general@incubator.apache.org to see if folks
: : there may know what's the problem and fix it.
:
: It looks like when the LUCENENET Jira project was setup, the "Permission
: Scheme" and "Notification Scheme" wre set to "Lucene Permissions" and
: "Lucene Notification Scheme" instead of making new ones specific to
: LUCENENET (perhaps someone assumed the "Lucene *" Schemes were generic for
: all projects, not specific to the Lucene Java project)

-Hoss