On Wednesday 30 August 2006 22:40, eks dev wrote:
> svn "appy patch" complains "The file search/Searchable.java was found
twice!..."  I tried to appy patch from   "/src/java/org/apache/lucene"  on
current trunk...

That is because the file list I used contains search/Searchable.java twice.
It should have contained an added TestSortedVIntList in src/test instead of
the extra Searchable.java.
I'll regenerate the patch from the trunk directory and post it once more..
Sorry about the mistake...

Regards,
Paul Elschot