I am new to Java and Lucene and I bought a book about Java Lucene and there is
an example which does not function because Field.Text(String, String) is
deprecated now. What I have to do now?

Here is the code:
import org.apache.lucene.*;
import org.apache.lucene.analysis.*;
import org.apache.lucene.document.*;
import org.apache.lucene.index.*;
import org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.*;

class CreateIndex
{
   {
        String[] text = {
            "This is only a small test",
            "This is another small test"
        };

        String indexDir = "index/test";
        Analyzer analyser = new StandardAnalyzer();
        boolean create = true;
        IndexWriter writer = new IndexWriter(indexDir, analyser, create);

        for(int i=0; i<text.length; i++)
        {
            Document document = new Document();
            document.add(Field.Text("textfield", text[i]));
            writer.addDocument(document);
        }

        writer.close();
   }