From: Chris Hostetter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 10:12 AM
To: java-dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: email replies to JIRA issues

: Actually, it looks like only replies going to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (the default)
: will be added as comments.  Our setup has the reply-to set to
: [EMAIL PROTECTED] by default, so those probably won't be added.

Is this controlled on a Project basis? ... I tried making an issue in
the
Solr project (where i figured i'd be spaming less people) to experiement
with this and couldn't get any messages sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to show up in
the
test issue i created...

...I attempted sending a new message with the issue number in the
subject,
as well as replying to a jira generated message (after changing the
reply-to explicitly)

-Hoss