Yes legal-discuss might be the best way to get a concrete answer. I
will discuss that as soon as I got back from the US.

best regards simon

On 12/13/06, Daniel John Debrunner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Probably best to go to legal-discuss. I think the "non-transferable"
restriction in section 2 will be an issue.

http://people.apache.org/~cliffs/3party.html

Dan.