On Dec 16, 2006, at 3:44 AM, Chris Hostetter wrote:
: what they were).  Solr had cross-site scripting issues in its JSP
: pages, which I think are now all fixed (?).

SOLR-74, just resolved.

I don't know if i'd really call them XSS issues: they are on the admin
pages; if a malicious user has access to them, you've got bigger problems
then them trying XSS exploits.

I concur. But, at the very least by fixing this, users input won't mangle the output page with unescaped HTML. For example, a query of "</html>" would probably have screwed up the output.

        Erik