From: Nicolas Lalevée <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: java-dev@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2007 12:10:32 AM
Subject: The tvp extension

Hello,

In o.a.l.index.IndexFileNames.java, there are these lines :

  static final String INDEX_EXTENSIONS[] = new String[] {
      "cfs", "fnm", "fdx", "fdt", "tii", "tis", "frq", "prx", "del",
"tvx", "tvd", "tvf", "tvp", "gen", "nrm" };

What is the "tvp" extension ? I didn't see any occurrence of it in the doc, neither in the code. A bug ?

cheers,
Nicolas