On Feb 15, 2007, at 2:55 AM, Chris Hostetter wrote:

: > I'm not exactly sure if this is show stopper, but when I get the
: > binary, the build.xml that is included is not usable b/c it is
: > missing common-build.xml.

: Oops... I think we should fix this for the release if at all
: possible.  It is handy for folks to be able to pull down a buildable
: archive and rest assured that they are getting something built at the
: same time the binary was made.

I'm confused ... the binary builds don't even include src/java/ so it's
not a buildable archive by any strech of hte imagination -- how would
having the common-build.xml help assure people of anything?

i'm not even sure why we inlcude the build.xml in the binary releases.

Yeah, I'm not sure we need the build included for binary releases either, I just think it should work if it is included.

What's weird, is I don't think much has changed build wise from the last release, yet we all of a sudden noticed all these things.

-Grant