On 2/21/07, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Michael McCandless wrote:
> Is this (ability to delete patches) something we can disable in Jira?

Yes.  It is controlled by the "Delete Issues" permission: "Ability to
delete issues, comments and attachments."  Lucene Java uses Jira's
Standard Permissions, and under those, the Contributor role has this
permission.  We can switch Lucene Java to use a clone of Standard
Permissions called "Lucene Java Permissions" and remove this permission
from that.  Should we do that?

I don't think most of us can see JIRA roles, so I don't know how they
map to the groups like lucene-developer, but I think committers (or
the lucene-developers JIRA group) still need removal privs (to remove
spam, IP issues, *real* removal requests, etc).

Do non-members of the lucene-developers JIRA group currently have the
ability to delete their own attachments?

-Yonik