Hi Erik, Hi everybody,

> Anyone gonna tackle this?
>
> I personally have never used Maven or the POM stuff, and have never
> published our releases to the repository.  Could this step be automated
> somehow?  Volunteers?
Should not be that hard to put 2 files somewhere
(org/apache/lucene/lucene-highlighter/2.0.0):
lucene-highlighter-2.0.0.jar (you should have the content of this one)
lucene-highlighter-2.0.0.pom (I posted the suggested content to the list - se
below)

Staging goes via:
minotaur.apache.org:/x1/www/www.apache.org/dist/maven-repository/

Someone must have done this for the lucene-core. Couldn't you be so nice and
just do it for the highlighter as well?

>     Erik

Thanks
  Jörg