Hi Andrzej,

Thanks for this - it's a great tool.

With the luke.jar download, it throws an Exception

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/lucene/index/IndexGate
        at org.getopt.luke.Luke.getIndexFileNames(Unknown Source)
        at org.getopt.luke.Luke.showFiles(Unknown Source)
        at org.getopt.luke.Luke.initOverview(Unknown Source)
        at org.getopt.luke.Luke.openIndex(Unknown Source)
        at org.getopt.luke.Luke.openOk(Unknown Source)

That seems to be part of the Luke sources, but is not in luke.jar. It is in lukemin and lukeall. I can't find it in the Lucene source tree.

Cheers
Antony

Andrzej Bialecki wrote:
Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that a new version of Luke - the Lucene Index Toolbox - is now available. As usually, you can get it from:

   http://www.getopt.org/luke

Highlights of this release:

* support for Lucene 2.1.0 release and earlier
* pagination of search results
* support for many new Field flags
* new plugin for term analysis (contributed by Mark Harwood)
* many other usability and functionality improvements.

Have fun!