4 mar 2007 kl. 11.40 skrev dmitri:

I'm doing some development using lucene and I've found that some classes that I could reuse (e.g. TopDocs, Hits) have package level constractor. Is it really necessary? I'm forced to repeat their functionality but I don't
want to.

What do you mean by "repeat their functionality"? Can you explain a bit more what it is you do that require these changes?

I think you should change these classes to public in your local sources without further due. Other might think you should put your implementations in that package.

--
karl