: For the javacc-clean comment - having it deleting all the files
: containing this string will almost work - except for ParseException in
: standardTokenizer - where a modified version is maintained. So we could

...if we (past commiters) have modified that file, and require our
modified version and we (current commiters) don't want/expect JavaCC to
replace it, then we (same we) should probably remove the
"Generated By:JavaCC" line of that file so we (future comiters) realize
it's not a purely generated file.

right?

(I was really tempted to try nad use the royal we in there somewhere)

-Hoss