OK, I have Hudson access, and I notice that Doug does as well, so we have at least three people capable of administering. Anyone else w/ zones access can see the wiki for instructions on how to access. It is pretty straightforward.

We are going to setup Hudson to run the nightly.sh so that the website and javadocs are pushed to people.a.o. I think this makes more sense, b/c if Hudson fails then critical things like the website and javadocs are down, whereas I think p.a.o seems to be better in that regard. Hudson can still manage the build artifacts. Plus, I think the URLs for the javadocs are cleaner/prettier when they are under lucene.a.o