On 4/10/07, Marvin Humphrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In DisjunctionSumScorer, both skipTo() and next() invoke
initScorerDocQueue() on the first iteration.  However, since all
subscorers are added en masse via the constructor instead of
individually via an add() method which does not exist for this class,
it would be possible to trigger initScorerDocQueue() at construction
time rather than defer it, slightly simplifying the inner loop methods.

Yes, I think I made this change to one or two of the other scorers in the past.
It makes more sense to me to pass everything needed in the constructor
and get rid of the firstTime checks in next() and skipTo()

-Yonik