On Wednesday 18 April 2007 00:05, Otis Gospodnetic (JIRA) wrote:

[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-730?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

> Otis Gospodnetic resolved LUCENE-730.
> -------------------------------------
>
>        Resolution: Fixed
>     Lucene Fields: [New, Patch Available]  (was: [Patch Available, New])
>
> I've committed this (changed a few minor things in the patch)...without
benchmarking BS vs. BS2 with < 32 prohibited clauses.

With this committed it also makes sense to deprecate the setUseScorer14()
method and the corresponding get...() method. If you want a patch for that,
I'll gladly provide one.

Actually I prefer to have these methods removed altogether now, but that is
probably not compatible with the release policy.

Regards,
Paul Elschot