I thought I asked a follow up on [EMAIL PROTECTED] (which doesn't seem to be archived publicly and is different from infra-issues. Of course, with all the email being sent around, I may just be imaging that I sent it) I inquired there today as to where I can find archives of it, so if you have a pointer to it, let me know.

See below